Duration: 4 days/ 3 nights
Price: € 342Book Now!
Summer Tour to Georgia – 4 days
Guaranteed Tour Dates 2018
|June 11 – 14
||June 30 – July 2
||August 6 – 9
- Arrival at Tbilisi International airport, transfer to the hotel
- Overnight in Tbilisi
- Trip to Prometheus Cave. Thат is the largest cave in Georgia and one of the main attractions of the Imereti region. Inside the cave there is a strong humidity, there are underground rivers and lakes.
- Stop to enjoy the beauties of Okatse Canyon that attracts a large number of visitors due to its adorable wild and untouched by civilization nature.
- The next stop - Kinchkha Waterfall which is one of the tallest in the country. You will reach it by a footpath suspended along the edge of the canyon offering amazing views to the canyon and its surroundings. You will get unforgettable memories after visiting this place.
- Drive back to Kutaisi
- Overnight in Kutaisi
- Drive to Sataplia - the national reserve located in the amazing mountains.
- Visit to Martvili Canyon - the hidden gem of Samegrelo Region in western Georgia.
- Drive to Tbilisi
- Overnight in Tbilisi
The price of the tour is 342 EUR per person
The single supplement is 89 EUR per person
Detailed Tour Information
The price of the tour includes:
- Transfer from/to the airport
- Accommodation at 3 * hotel (3 nights)
- Meals – Breakfast
- All transfers are performed by air-conditioned cars
- English-speaking guide service during all days
- All admission fees ( Prometheus Cave, Okatse canyon, Sataplia, Martvili canyons)
The price of the tour doesn’t include:
- Visa fee
- Medical insurance
- Lunch and dinner
Hotel in Tbilisi: 3* Astoria Hotel or similar
Hotel in Kutaisi: 3* Old Town Hotel or similar
Passport, flight ticket (printed or electronic), insurance, visa (if required)
Credit/debit cards, cash (cards can be used in city, cash in regions), moneybelt, laptop/tablet/phone, chargers, camera with extra memory cards and batteries, outlet adapter
First-aid kit (plaster, antibacterial gel, cold medicine), umbrella
- Summer. Light clothing preferably made of natural fabric, a hat for sun protection, sunglasses. Please note, that to enter Georgian orthodox churches ladies will need to have scarves for covering their heads (they can find some at the entrances). In some cases, ladies will be warned to wear skirts. Short trousers are forbidden in the church.