Georgia Short Break Tour
- Morning drive to Mtskheta – one of the most ancient towns in Georgia, known as the religious center of the country.
- Excursion to Svetitskhoveli Cathedral – the first and the main church in Georgia.
- Here you will go up the hill to the Jvari Monastery – the amazing symbol of the Georgian church architecture. According to the legend, at the site of the monastery St.Nino established one of her three crosses.
- Return to Tbilisi
- City tour around Tbilisi – the bright and hospitable capital of Georgia
- Visit to the Armenian Church, Jewish Synagogue, and Turkish Mosque
- Excursion from the sulfuric baths (famous royal bath complex (XVII-XIX cc.), standing on the warm natural sulfur springs) up to Narikala Fortress
Overnight: Hotel in Tbilisi, Meals: Breakfast Duration: 8 hours (80 km)
- Trip to Ananuri Fortress which is a well-preserved castle of the feudal times. Once it was the main seat of Aragvi Eristavi Georgian dynasty. The fortress is located in a beautiful place close to Zhinvali Reservoir.
- Stop in Gudauri resort town for a rest
- Trip up the hill to Gergeti Trinity Church situated at an altitude of 2170 m at the foot of Mount Kazbek. The church was built in the XIV century and is the only cross-domed church in the historic Georgian province Khevi. From the top of the hill opens the incredibly beautiful scenery.
Overnight: Hotel in Tbilisi, Meals: Breakfast Duration: 10 hours (330 km)
- Morning trip to the wine region of Georgia – Kakheti
- Stop in the local town Sighnaghi which is a small cozy town overlooking Alazani Valley
- Pleasant walk through tiny and cozy streets of Sighnaghi
- Visit to the local winery and degustation of Georgian traditional wine
- Trip to David-Gareja cave monastery complex founded in 6th century by father David
- Return to Tbilisi
Overnight: Hotel in Tbilisi, Meals: Breakfast Duration: 9 hours (230 km)
Note: Those who will continue their trip to Azerbaijan will have an overnight in Signagi
- Transfer to the airport, departure